Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions before booking your wedding date with us. At the point of booking, it is understood that these terms have been read and agreed to.
- Hair trial payment is due upon booking.
- A deposit of £200 is needed to guarantee your wedding date.
- Deposit is only taken after your hair trial/rehearsal, when you are 100% happy with my service. Once this has been received no further bookings will be taken for your wedding day.
- If you have booked us for your wedding day, but the date has now moved due to Covid-19, please contact me as soon as possible. We will make sure you do not lose your prepaid deposit, by moving your booking to your amended wedding date. If a new date has not yet been chosen, please let us know that the original date has been cancelled, and then inform us when a new date has been selected.
- If your wedding date is moved to a new date more than 18 months after your original booked date, a new contract will be drawn up to reflect any changes in pricing.
- Full payment, less £200 deposit, must be made 6 weeks before the wedding day.
- All payments are done by bank transfer with reference.
- No refund will be given if numbers then decline from your original booking.
- If you would like us to stay for your evening hairstyles there will be an additional charge of £50.00 hour.
|0-10 miles:||No Charge|
|40+ miles:||price to be agreed|
Congestion charge, parking fees/ferry fees and accommodation (where applicable) will be added to the total cost. Mileage is based on a round trip from 12 Lindford Road, Bishopdown, Salisbury, SP1 3WX, calculated on www.theaa.com
Please view our Cookies Policy here.